The conventional pushback lineup, including the TUG ALPHA™ series and the GT-35, is designed for durability, visibility, and ease of operation. The TUG ALPHA 1™ family enables maintenance work from the ground, which keeps crew members safe and minimizes vehicle down time, helping to ensure efficient operations. The TUG ALPHA 1 with lithium technology for powerful eco-friendly performance. Our conventional pushback models are designed for pushback, inter-gate, longer distance maintenance towing operations, and more.
- A narrow-body pushback purpose-built with productivity, safety and operator experience in mind. Offering industry-leading visibility and a unique center-drive design.
- The TUG ALPHA 1 is available with next generation lithium, diesel or the industry's only gas model built for commercial aircraft. The TUG ALPHA 1 is available with Tier 3, Tier 4F, Stage V and CE certification.
- Provides ease of use for aircraft up to the Airbus A350 and Boeing 787. This pushback offers halogen headlights and taillights, and an open or closed 3-man cab.
- This popular pushback was built with versatility and performance in mind and is ideal for pushback and towing of aircraft up to the Airbus A350 and Boeing 747.
- Features a dual cylinder lifting cab, rotating seat and full-range visibility and a host of productivity and safety features.
- Pushback designed for wide-bodied aircraft. Offers exceptional visibility, a closed lifting cab as well as three standard steering modes with a selectable fourth option for double ended vehicles.
- The GT-35 is a highly efficient pushback that offers superior durability and reliability, an open or closed 3-man cab and optional 4W steering.
- Available with multiple engine options and a top deck height of less than 48 inches, it was designed for optimal performance.
Conserve fuel while getting the job done on the tarmac with Douglas towbarless tractors. Douglas models use the aircraft’s nose wheel weight to gain traction, which results in a lighter unit that uses less fuel than conventional pushbacks. With numerous safety features and exceptional visibility, Douglas towbarless pushbacks are designed for increased safety. All models are CAAC certified and CE certified.
- Towbarless aircraft handling tractor featuring exceptional visibility, enclosed cab, ergonomic seating and a 3-speed forward and reverse transmission.
- Designed for pushback, inter-gate towing, and longer distance maintenance towing at higher speeds. Ideal for aircraft up to the Boeing 777.
- Also designed for longer distance and higher speed maintenance towing, in addition to pushback and towing. Available with a 6-cylinder diesel engine.