Summer time is fast approaching – that means winter will be here before you know it! As you start to wind down from deicing operations, it’s important to remember to schedule your Summer Service with Textron GSE.
Just like your car, your deicing unit needs regular maintenance to ensure it runs properly when you need it most. Textron GSE is here to make sure you’re ready when the snow and ice hit with OEM parts and experienced service technicians. You can trust that your service will be done right and done on time.
- Summer Service season – Available June through November 2020
- Turnaround time – Less than one day*
- Slots are filled on a first come, first served basis and deadlines are approaching fast. Call 715-735-6440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment today.
- East Coast registration deadline: May 22
- Midwest/ West Coast registration deadline: June 15
- South registration deadline: July 15
At only $1,300 per unit, it is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss!
Continuous Maintenance Tip #10
Lights on your vehicle are critical to its safe operation. Prior to storing your deicer, complete a vehicle walkaround and inspect the lights. Replace any burnt out bulbs (it is recommended to replace bulbs in sets). Also, ensure lens covers are in place and in good condition. If necessary clean or replace.
*Summer Deicing Service typically takes less than a day. Additional time may be needed to repair an item or install additional parts.